Fitting Parquet Flooring
Installation of Parquet flooring is one of the services that Luxury Wood Flooring specialises in. Traditional and contemporary, herringbone parquet is the first choice for many households across London. Parquet flooring can be laid in various different flooring patterns.
Classic Parquet Patterns
Herringbone pattern Parquet flooring is without any doubt the most popular and commonly used parquet pattern in London and England in general. In many Victorian properties, people can find beautiful pine or oak herringbone parquet covered by their old carpet.
In the recent years, another parquet flooring pattern start gaining popularity again and become a trend in the parquet flooring patterns – Chevron Parquet. Known also as Hungarian Herringbone or Hungarian Point. One of the early references of The Chevron Parquet flooring is by the Swedish architect Nicodermus Tessin, in his description of the palace of Versailles in the 1690s. Some evidences, however shows some evidences for this pattern about 3 centuries earlier. You can learn more about Chevron Parquet at - What is Chevron Parquet Flooring?
Modern Parquet Patterns
In the past decade, apart of the Classic Herringbone and Chevron parquet flooring patterns, Some other modern patterns began to gain popularity among many households.
You can learn more about Parquet flooring at - Wat is Parquet Flooring?
Parquet Flooring Manufacturer and Supply
Luxury Wood Flooring is prod manufacturer and supplier of all types of Parquet flooring in various sizes, grades & wood species. We can supply most standard sizes of Solid & Engineered Parquet Flooring in number of different grades (Rustic Grade, Natural Grade, Select Grade, Prime Grade).
It is a common practice smaller wood blocks to be made of Solid wood and Larger parquet blocks to be made as engineered wood, due to stability purposes. Custom and Bespoke sizes are available on special orders. We are happy to provide you with a quote or price guide for the parquet flooring required for your project. Feel free to contact us with more information for the required parquet flooring.
Apart of the Oak Parquet Flooring, parquet blocks are available in number of different wood species, such as: Walnut Parquet, Merbau Parquet, Kempas Parquet, Teak Parquet, Wenge Parquet and much more. Please note that exotic wood Parquet blocks could be limited in availability & sizes. Feel free to get in touch for more information.
Fitting Parquet Flooring
Our Team of Experienced Parquet Floor Fitters can undertake, even the most complicated parquet flooring work, paying attention of every minor detail. The most common way of installing of Parquet flooring, is the wood blocks to be individually laid in the required pattern. Once the installation is complete the entire parquet flooring to be lightly sanded, polished and finished on site. This way, Luxury Wood Flooring and our team of experienced floor fitters can guarantee nice, smooth and uniform finish throughout the entire space with Parquet flooring.
Installing a Parquet Flooring is not a straight forward task. Most of the common builders are happy to install wooden planks. However, for parquet flooring you would need a professional (and experienced) parquet floor fitter, in order to have the parquet flooring that you have always dreamed of. Fitting of a Parquet flooring in Herringbone, Chevron or other parquet pattern, is quite time-consuming job which makes the parquet flooring relatively expensive as a finished job. It does however add to the value of the property and in long term investment it is most certainly better value for money in comparison with some other cost effective alternatives.
Being so labour intensive work, Fitting of Parquet flooring is a job for professional floor fitters only. We at Luxury Wood Flooring are proud to be among the most experienced and prized Parquet Flooring Fitters in London. With Vast Portfolio, number of Prestigious Clients, as well as years of experience in Parquet Floor Fitting & Finishing, we've proven our reliability and professionalism, in the industry.
Professional Parquet Flooring Service
If you are planning to have Parquet flooring Installed in your property, we ant Luxury Wood Flooring, would strongly advise to go with Professional floor fitters. Allowing for non-professional flooring installers, based only on the consideration that they will do it cheaper, could cause a lot potential issues with your flooring in long run.
Our Company Provides Professional Fitting of Parquet Flooring, from start to finish, including:
- Preparation of the sub-floor. As Flooring Professionals, we know that the good flooring work involves good preparation of the sub floor.
- Supply of various types of Parquet Flooring, including Engineered Parquet, Solid Parquet, Mosaic Parquet, etc.
- Choice of number of different standard sizes of parquet wood blocks, as well as manufacture of any Bespoke size parquet flooring, which would completely satisfy your requirements and fit in perfectly in your flooring area.
- Professional and Experienced Parquet Floor Fitting Service, laying the parquet blocks in number of classic & Contemporary patterns – Herringbone, Chevron, Basket Weave, Old Dutch Pattern, Brick Pattern, as well as Mansion Weave, Cube Pattern, Hexagon Patter, which would require specific shapes of the wood blocks.
- Parquet Floor Sanding & Polishing, done by our team of Experienced floor sanding experts, using only Professional & DUST FREE Floor Sanding & Polishing Machines & Equipment.
- Parquet Floor Finish is carried, entirely according to your requirements regarding the colour (we offer vast choice of standard & bespoke parquet flooring stains), as well as protection finish (Hardwax oil based or Lacquer based). For Commercial & High Traffic areas we can offer Heavy Duty, Commercial grade varnish, for maximum protection. All of the wood floor finishes provided by Luxury Wood Flooring are environmentally friendly and fully compliant with the latest industry regulations and standards.
- Our Parquet floor fitting service also includes adding a finishing touch, such as supply & installation of skirting or beading around the edges, to cover the expansion gap, as well as supply and fit of matching accessories (trims and thresholds) where required.
- And finaly, but very important, our Parquet Floor Fitting Service is fully Guaranteed, by our company for both Flooring Product & Installation Work. We are knowligable in what we do and we are confident that all of our Parquet Flooring jobs are jobs for life.
With Our Parquet floor fitting services you can rest assured that the parquet flooring work in your property will be carried out to the highest quality standards, paying attention to the very last detail. Professional and fully Guaranteed Parquet Floor Fitting Service.