Parquet Flooring - supply and installation in Oxhey WD19
Floor Sanding Parquet Flooring Wood Floor Installation
Oxhey WD19 is one of the areas covered by our Parquet Wood Flooring - supply and installation services. Traditional and always contemporary parquet herring bone is the first choice for many households in Oxhey WD19. Whatever size, grade, wood species or pattern of parquet flooring that you are after, you can find it with us. Luxury Wood Flooring is proud manufacturer & supplier of solid oak parquet in various standard sizes. Parquet Flooring made to order in different wood species or custom size is part of our Bespoke Wood Flooring Services.
- Grade of the parquet blocks: Rustic - for natural appearance or Prime for clean look, you will always have an options to chose from.
- Preparation of sub-floor - Damp Proofing (DPM), supply and installation of plywood or chipboard, Levelling the sub floor using self levelling compound or screed. A good job always requires good preparation work.
- Professional floor laying of the parquet flooring in the desired Parquet pattern (herring bone, chevron, basket weave, mosaic parquet, etc).
- Floor Sanding - most of the parquet blocks usually comes unfinished and require proper sanding after installation. Our Professional flooring services include floor sanding with the latest Dust FREE machinery & equipment.
- Finishing on site is the next step of parquet flooring installation. We can provide our customers with a several different stain options, applied on the actual parquet, in order to see the real appearance of the parquet flooring with the desired finish. Application of the chosen stain is followed by application of high quality lacquer or hard wax oil for maximum protection.
- Fitting of mouldings (skirting, beading, strips).
- Providing of bespoke or matching accessories (door thresholds, reducers, etc)
More about Fitting Parquet Flooring
If your property is located in Oxhey WD19. Do not hesitate to call us now on 02084580201. We can give you an estimate over the phone or arrange for un-obligational site visit in order to obtain an accurate quote.